Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tulle One Day Sale!

Happy Tuesday Everyone! As promised, I have an exciting ONE DAY SALE deal for you (valid today only so act fast!).

A few weeks ago me and my co-worker went CRAZY on this website, (Tulle.com) most of the sales clothing was $2.99 - $4.99 and I mean I was shocked when I recieved my package in the mail and saw how HIGH END, HIGH QUALITY the clothing is! I must say this clothing line is becoming my fav! They are celebrating the month of February by having a great sale (not AS good as the one a few weeks ago). But still pretty sweeet! I just bought 5 coats/jackets (3 for me and 2 for my hubby) and paid a whopping $46.xx (plus shipping). I mean you can't even buy ONE NICE coat for that price at the store. Think about it you would spend at least $30- $40 bucks on one nice coat right? An example: The Men's Wool Coat on this site retails for $138 but on sale today for just $9.99!! Ok I will stop babbling - get to shoppin! Here is the direct link to the sale items (tip: sort from lowest to highest on the sales tab to see the cheapest stuff first)...and if you do order something and like it, let me know!

I would love to hear what other's think of this brand. Email your comments to momsdealsandsteals@yahoo.com


Scholastic.com is having a great sale on books. Just $1.00 for all these titles! Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment