Monday, February 15, 2010

40% off @ Gap & Sears!


One Day Only - in honor of President's Day, Gap is offering a 40% discount off everything in their store! Including their new spring collection, jeans, winter items, etc. Be sure to check it out! (thanks Hip2Save!)
I don't normally shop at Sears but stopped in this weekend and boy oh boy. They are having a pretty amazing sale going - take an additional 40% off ALL clearance merchandise! I picked up a few items for the baby. Just to give you an idea of pricing - I picked a 2-piece Reebok track suit (dark grey) marked $7.99 but then with the 40% off it was $4.74! I also picked up a 3-piece Sailor Coat/striped long sleeve shirt/jeans for just $7.xx after the additional discount. I scooped up a 24 month size for the baby to wear next winter. Check them out! lots on sale for pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment