Monday, February 1, 2010

Outback, Children's Place, Limited...

Happy Monday Everyone! I did some research this weekend and have a few deals I would like to share with all of you.

The first is a food freebie (who doesn't love free food right?) Just go on over here or here and print out a coupon for a free Aussie-tizer at any Outback Steakhouse valid thru 2/28 (with the purchase of two entrees).

I stopped into The Children's Place this weekend and boy.oh.boy. They are having an amazing MONSTER SALE. Most of the racks had clothing for $2.99!! I used my 15% off coupon (which expired 1/31) and saved an additional few bucks. I picked up hoodies, thermals, and pants for my little one for this year and next winter (came out to about $2.50 after discount), also picked up some winter hats for $.85 cents! (after additional 15% discount). The Discover Mills location was LOADED with items for kids of ALL ages. I strongly suggest hitting them up!

The Limited - has a new coupon out valid from 02/01-02/10 take $15 off ANY purchase of $15 or more! So essentially you could score something for free! Print the coupon here or here.

Denny's is offering a FREE BURGER & FRIES to the first 500,000 people who join their Denny's Rewards Program. Sign up here

*I have a special secret sale to post tomorrow morning - check back for details*






No comments:

Post a Comment