Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Save Your CFA Receipts!


It's that time of year again - FREE yummy chicken sandwich's from Chick-fil-a. I remeber CFA did a smiliar thing last year as well. OK so how do you get yours for FREE? Simple, its all in the receipt. I think 4 out of my last 5 Chik-fil-a trips have resulted in a free sandwich coupon. The coupon actually prints right on your receipt. All you have to do is complete the online survey (takes about 5 mins) and then you write in the special code on the receipt - take it to your nearest CFA and enjoy! I stopped in the CFA down the road on my lunch break (after I picked up my free tube of juicy gloss from Nordstrom) and I handed the cashier my free coupon (from last time) and guess what? My receipt printed out yet ANOTHER free coupon! So watch those receipts!

No comments:

Post a Comment