Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CVS: Additional 75% off Loreal Cosmetics!


I heard about this deal the other day but I wanted to test it out for myself before posting it on my blog to make sure its legit - and guess what? It is! CVS currently has a ton of Loreal cosmetic items for an ADDITIONAL 75% off the list price! This makes for some super sweet & cheap deals! Items that I noticed were the H.I.P items, True Match (lipsticks, nail polish, Kohl eye liner (retails for $13), powder, blush, etc. I even noticed that items that were not marked 75% off were ringing up for that price! I have been to several CVS locations and the deal is on-going at each location I visited (some stores didn't have much left and others were stocked).
I was also able to use the $5/2 Loreal product coupon found in last weekend's paper (I also received this coupon in the mail today with the other's sales ads). If you don't have that coupon you can print this $2.00/1 Loreal face product coupon.


No comments:

Post a Comment