Thursday, January 9, 2014

Target: 90% off Holiday Items - My Haul

My favorite time to shop at Target is during their 90% off sales (usually happens for various holidays with Christmas being the one where you find the best deals). I know I am late getting this post up but I wanted to share some of my finds with you all.


Jingle Interactive Story Buddy $3.49

 Goldfish crackers $.65 cents
Massagers $.49 cents
Watches $.99 cents
Mario K'nex $.29 cents
Hairbows $.49 cents
Nordicware Cookie Sheet and Cooling Rack $2.49 (my fav find!)

 J. R. Watkins all natural hand soap $.79 cents (plus I had a 15% off coupon)

 Toddler apparel .90 cents each

 Carter's PJ set $1.29

 Soft toy balls $.29 cents
Ipad Case $2.49
Toddler Socks $.89 cents for 6 pairs
Kiddie Loofahs $.19 cents

Giftsets $.29 cents (perfect for teachers and no indication they are holiday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment