Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Target Markdowns Worth Mentioning....

Hello All - so deals have been a bit on the slim side lately but I do have some exciting news for all my Target shoppers. Many of you know that Target does their HUGE baby and toy clearance markdowns twice a year (January and July). I have already seen *some* toys marked down 30-50% off but the big 70% off clearance will begin mid-late July so keep your eyes out.

To all my mommy readers who are expecting or have little ones. Be on the look out for lots of clothing, furniture, and baby items hitting 50-70% off in the next few weeks. I have noticed some apparel sets already reduced 50% off making for cheap baby clothing and a great time to stock up the baby gift closet if you have friends who are expecting.

Please let me know what awesome deals you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment