Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Old Navy: 75% off Summer Sale!


I stopped into my local Old Navy store this afternoon on my quick lunch break and to my surprise found some great deals! Almost the entire store is 75% off! I was able to pick up some capri's for $7.48, a nice crochet cardigan for $7.48, and a couple sleepwear sets for just $3.75 each. I asked if this was an on-going sale and was told that the sale started today and it was something new they were doing for the summer.




  • All shorts, capri's, bermuda's were 75% off for women

  • All tanks and cami's for women were 75% off

  • Swimwear was 60% off

  • Swim coverups were 75% off

  • Misses dresses were 75% off

  • Various women's tops were 75% off

  • All women's skirts were 75% off

  • Men's graphic t's were 75% off

  • Toddler denim shorts 75% off

No comments:

Post a Comment