Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Coastal Contacts: 10,000 MORE FREE Pairs of Glasses 12/9 - NYC Residents!


If you haven't had the chance to participate in the previous two promotions done by Coastal Contacts then I recommend you join the masses. Coastal Contacts is giving away yet another 10,000 pairs of FREE glasses on 12/9 at 9am (eastern) - however this time its only for people who live in New York State (the previous two promotions were open to residents all over the USA). Click here for all the details on this promotion.

Note: I participated in the second promotion (11/18) and I *finally* received my glasses last night via UPS. There was a delay in the shipping/processing of my order but I heard that others received there's pretty quickly. Overall I am very pleased with my new glasses (even wore them into work). I really do think that Coastal Contacts is doing a great thing for people (especially in this economy) so kudos's to them! Check out my glasses below.

No comments:

Post a Comment