Monday, June 7, 2010

Hooked on Phonics: Additional 50% off Sale!


Hi All. If you have a young one and are looking for some educational deals this may be one for you. Hooked on Phonic's is having a sale on their website where alot of the items are 50-75% off. To make this even sweeter, use the code SLICK50 to score an ADDITIONAL 50% off your total! This is a steal in my opinion. Never too early to get the little ones hooked to books and reading. I just purchased the Discover Reading for Toddlers. After discount my total was $9.98 (plus tax and shipping) so my final cost was about $15.96 - but hey I think that's a GREAT price for what your getting! Let me know what you decide to purchase! Hurry, I don't think this deal will last long.


*Note* This also makes a GREAT gift for a little one in your life! (Think birthday, Christmas, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment